C++ GUI Developer
Salary: Up to £45k + 15% PRB + Benefits + Pension
Advanced Design Technology is a rapidly expanding global company and a leader in the development of advanced CAE software to major manufacturers in Europe, Japan and US. In order to continue our expansion we wish to recruit a C++ GUI developer.
You should have:
- 2+ years’ commercial software development experience.
- Experience of Windows or Linux based development environments.
- 2+ Years of GUI development.
- 2+ years of C++ and Object Oriented Programming.
- Familiarity with product development life cycle and quality testing assurance methodologies.
- Experience of the full range of development activities - requirements gathering, specification, design, development, implementation, testing and documentation.
- The ability to work closely in a team environment, while at the same time independently driving development projects to a successful conclusion.
It will be useful if you have:
- A relevant degree in Maths, Physics, computer science or engineering
- Expertise with numerical algorithms.
This is a great time to join ADT – we are expanding rapidly in Europe and US and can offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, and a dynamic environment at the forefront of our field. Applications at varying levels of seniority/experience will be considered. Only applicants allowed to work in EU/UK will be considered.
Apply via the email address below firstname.lastname@example.org.