- Design Optimisation of a Strongly Interacting Diffuser Pump Stage
- Design of a Double-Suction Volute Pump
- Design of High Performance Pump Stage
- Design of an Hydraulic Turbocharger Pump and Turbine for Reverse Osmosis Desalination Plant Applications
- Design of a Double-Suction Fan Stage
- Hydraulic Design Optimisation of a Torque Converter
- Design of an Inducer Pump with High Suction Performance and Backflow Control
- Design of a Cooling Fan
- Redesign of an Industrial Compressor Stage
- Design of Refrigeration Compressor Stage in R134a
- Design of a 3 Stage Axial LP Turbine for Aeroengine Applications
- Design High Efficiency Impellers with Splitter Blades
- Design of an Automobile Torque Converter
- Design High Performance Centrifugal Compressor Impellers
- Design High Performance Centrifugal Compressor Vaned Diffusers
- Design High Performance Axial Turbine Stages with More Uniform Exit Flow
- On the Coupling of Inverse Design and Optimization Techniques for the Multiobjective, Multipoint Design of Turbomachinery Blades
- Multi-Objective Design Optimization of a Mixed-Flow Pump
- Low Weight High Speed Automotive Fan Design by 3D Inverse Method
- Optimization of fan noise by coupling 3D inverse design and automatic optimizer
- A Fast 3D Inverse Design Based Multi-Objective Optimization Strategy for Design of Pumps
- Design of Mixed Flow Pump Stage Using TURBOdesign1 and CFD Code, Hyosung
- Development of New Vertical Line Shaft Pumps
- Design of a Second Stage Hydrogen Rocket Turbopump by TURBOdesign1
- 3D Inverse Method Improves Pump Design, Carver Pump cuts design times and increases product line growth
- CDI Marine Applies TURBOdesign1 & CFD to Design a Marine Waterjet
Multi-Objective Optimisation of a Centrifugal Pump Stage by Means of Design of Experiment Coupled with Inverse Design Method
- Improve the impeller suction performance at design point.
- Improve the stall performance.
- Maximise pump head at shut-down.
- Design guideline based on sensitivity analysis for impeller design.
- Optimised impeller geometries for different objectives.
Generally applicable design guidelines for multi-point / multi-objective design of
Fig. 1: Pump stage configuration.
Fig.2a: Original - Vapour volume fraction contours and vapour streamlines
Fig.2b: ADT baseline design Vapour volume fraction contours and vapour streamlines. Fig.2b