- Trial License - For Evaluation of the Code, ADT will provide a license to a customer for a period up to 6 months, thus allowing the customer to fully evaluate and analysis the code.
- Academic License and R&D Institute License -This license is for academic use only and is provided at a highly discounted rate to you on the condition that you agree to the following points, Supply ADT with a copy of any published paper that is produced as a result of using the Software, credit ADT in any paper as the provider of the solver used in the research and do not benefit from fees received from a commercial company or any third party.
- Annual License - non-exclusive, non-transferable license will include Free upgrade service for new versions, user and application manuals, Two days on-site training, Hotline support by phone, fax, email.
- Permanent License - Yearly maintenance fee will include Free upgrade service for new versions, user and application manuals, Two days on-site training, Hotline support by phone, fax, email.
There are several ways to evaluate the codes shown as follows:
- Demonstration Design - An ADT project manager will redesign and help optimize a single blade row using the code. Once the geometry has been generated, the results will be sent back to the customer who can evaluate the results by using CFD or experimentally. This option allows the customer to compare the results to what is currently being achieved. The design, however, can not be commercially exploited until the customer purchases an annual license.
- Trial License - ADT will issue the code to the customer for in-house evaluation. This is for a period of either 3 months or 6 months. Or a time period can be negotiated to suit the customers need. This allows the customer to fully evaluate the code in house.
- Trial License with Demonstration Design - This is the best way of evaluating the code. As it allows the customer to try the code in-house and at the same time it allows for close collaboration and transfer of design know-how from ADT project manager to the customers designers.
Yes, as long as the when the license is installed on the server the file can be accessed by the workstation, the only limitation is that if it is a single seat only one user at a time can use the code.