ADT Engineering Services team is composed by highly skilled turbomachinery design and analysis engineers ready to support and complement your design needs. Whether you need a complete study, from conception to final design for manufacturing, or are facing challenging multi-point / multi-objective design objectives, our team will be able to support your requirements by application of our proprietary technology and unique design know-how.
We are experts in:
- Aerodynamic design of all types of turbomachines: pumps, axial turbine and compressors, centrifugal compressors, radial turbines, hydraulic turbines, fans (low speed-transonic), torque converters.
- Computational fluid dynamics code development and analysis.
- Design of Experiments and Automatic optimization methodology (e.g Simplex, Simulated annealing, Genetic algorithm and Tabu search).
- FEA for stress and vibration analysis.
- Acoustics and noise modelling.
- Experimental and measurement techniques for aerodynamic and noise measurements.
- Rapid prototyping by Stereolithography.
- We have access to our own proprietary advanced design and analysis methods which enable ADT engineers to complete relatively complicated turbomachinery design or analysis tasks in surprisingly short period of time.
- We understand our clients needs thoroughly which comes only with experience.
- We offer superior project management skills, with one point of contact from concept to complete engineering solution.
Types of Consultancy Services
- Aerodynamic Design/re-Design Services
- Complete Design Services
- CFD Analysis
- Finite Element Structural Analysis
Advanced Design Technology is actively pursuing joint R&D projects with major turbomachinery industries and research centres by forming consortium projects to solve some of the important generic problems in turbomachinery aerodynamics.
The design of the Graphical User Interface for TURBOdesign1 and TURBOdesign2 has been done in such a way as to make the software very simple to use. However, in order to use the codes in an effective way and to obtain good aerodynamic designs training is required.